Atelier Totori: Where is Mama!

 A lot happened. I visited Arland again, raised my rank to Iron and visited Rorona's Atelier.

I met a blacksmith and a cook. Both are familiar with Sensei. There is also a shy girl who handle requests in Arland. So I decided to stick around, improve my alchemy chops, and get battle proven. Yes! I really got fired up, defeated the Griffon at Traveler's Path (x2) and learned how to make ice bombs.

 Raised my rank again (now Bronze) in no time!

Did get our asses handsomely handed back to ourselves, which prompted a trip back home (cause I needed some medicinal root, not that there's another way to heal except staying in bed). Siss appears lonely; it's true that I don't come back so often. Am I becoming more like Mama?

Indeed one kink is bothering me, and my license card echoes the unease: I have been so busy becoming an adventurer, that I spent literally no time looking for Mama.

The license points are distributed between 4 categories - exploring, battling, requests and alchemy. So this is really saying something about the kind of adventurer I am becoming: a half-assed explorer.

Truth be told my Alchemy skills are not shiny either: a good alchemist needs a variety of ingredients - therefore, exploring is super important.

From now on, I will make an effort to visit every new area, and make sure I become a better explorer (not the same thing!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atelier Totori - An adventurer at last!

Atelier Lulua - First impressions

"Oh-Ah" moments in Atelier